Sunday, May 23, 2010

Scrapbook Expo, NJ - 5-22-10

Had a great day and had great company at the Scrapbook Expo in NJ with Denise. My first "expo" - bought some stuff, not as much as I intended to but I controlled myself - lol. Took two classes - Card Tricks and Who Said Easy Needs to Be. Card Tricks was ok - Who Said Easy Needs To Be was by Story Tellers and it was interesting to see and work their scrapping projects.

I bought a ton of "bling" - $1 a pack at a great booth - tons of colors and who can go wrong for $1 a pack. Finally took the plunge and purchased the Glue Glider Pro with some refills (PermTac) - I also purchased one High Tac refill to see how that works. Stopped at the Croppers Delight NYC Booth and met Susie and Meryle - great people - can't wait to go to their 3 day crop in July - they also gave Denise and I a great bag to carry our stuff in. Purchased two more Nestabilities and one Shapeabilities Fancy Tags die. Got some other stuff, but no paper.

Just wanted to post a quick update......be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. I think you mean "we spun the wheel and won the bags." LOL!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete