Saturday, December 4, 2010

21 Days Till Christmas - OMG!

Time is just flying by. Our house renovation is coming along slowly but surely. Preliminary plans are all done.....met with two General Contractors today - have two more to interview and then we will wait to see what their estimates are for our "dream list". Then that's when we have to start paring down the list - lol.

Had a great time in Vegas....although it was colder than I thought it would be. Looking forward to the holidays - although I am having a really hard time figuring out what to buy the kids....there isn't anything they really are asking for - I guess at 25 and 22 what do you ask for?

Will have to start purging soon to clean out before we start construction. They are estimating it will take 4 months from ground breaking to total completion. I think I might lose my mind during this.

My first full time semester back at college is almost done as well - 2 1/2 more weeks - wish me luck!

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment